Machiavelli the Prince
|Game added by:||MrFlibble|
|Part of group:|
|DOSBox:||Supported (show details)|
Download from this site
|File||File type||File size|
This demo version of Machiavelli the Prince contains a limited game; some features are disabled, and you're limited to 15 turns. Otherwise all art and gameplay are identical to the production version.
To set up your soundcard, and for other configuration information, type INSTALL at your DOS prompt. We have not included the digitized sounds present in the full game, as they doubled the size of the demo.
Description (by MicroProse Software)
MicroProse Software will give gamers a chance to explore the world, rule the high seas and trade with more than 40 cities in 14th century Italy in Machiavelli the Prince, a strategic world conquest game.
Machiavelli the Prince allows gamers to achieve their goals through both military action and political and religious manipulation. Bribery, piracy and assassinations are only a few of the methods used to conquer the world.
This strategy game gives gamers many opportunities to rule the world:
- Make money trading exotic goods over land and sea
- Play on an historical map or in a randomly-generated world
- Compete against the computer or against up to three players via modem
- Manipulate political and religious institutions using a variety of devious means
- Experience game play variety due to a random-event generator
What do you think of this game? Please rate it below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.