|Developer:||Impel Development Team|
|More details:||Official game website, MobyGames|
|Related games:||Liberated (former commercial), Quake engine, Re-released|
Download this game
Choose the file below to download this game.
| || |
What do you think of Abyss of Pandemonium? Please rate the game below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.
Abyss of Pandemonium is a third-party, originally shareware and then commercial add-on for Quake that features a new story, new weapons and monsters. The game also came with its own tweaks of the multiplayer mode.
The playable demo contains one single-player level and one multiplayer level. It requires the registered version of Quake or a libre dataset replacement and a Quake engine port to run.
In 2004, the creators released the deathmatch module of the game (without maps) as freeware, and later, fans picked up the game and made a free full version 2.0 with tweaks and enhancements (please see the links section below). This version still needs the original Quake to play.
Description by MrFlibble
- Abyss Of Pandemonium - The Final Mission v2.0 (community updated freeware release)
- Open Quartz (libre dataset for Quake)
- Open Quartz 2 v0.3 (libre dataset for Quake)
- LibreQuake (libre dataset for Quake)
- QDOS (Quake DOS port v1.09)
- Quakespasm (Quake source port)
- DarkPlaces (Quake source port)