Command & Conquer: Red Alert
|Game added by:||MrFlibble|
|Violence:||This game includes violence|
|Part of group:|
|DOSBox:||Supported (show details)|
Download from this site
|File||File type||File size|
Extras from Westwood's FTP
Buy full version
|Game title||Download site|
|Command & Conquer Remastered Collection||Steam|
This is a liberated game: it was originally commercial, but on 31 August 2008 Electronic Arts released the full version as freeware (please see the links section below for downloads).
The playable demo includes three scenarios which are slightly different from their full version counterparts.
NOTE: This game has a native Windows version and can also be played in Windows using a third-party engine recreation or a source port (see the links section below).
Description (by Westwood Studios)
Dark experiments have permanently altered time. Or have they? Now, Soviet tanks crush city after city while Allied cruisers shell bases. Spies lurk, land mines wait, and strange new technologies aid both sides in their struggle for ultimate contol.
Command & Conquer: Red Alert gives you the opportunity to be more devious, cunning and ruthless than ever before. Easy to play and highly addictive, Red Alert puts the fate of the world in your hands!
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert official game site
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert source code
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Allied CD
- Red Alert soundtrack
- OpenRA (C&C and Red Alert engine recreation)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert - Soviet CD
- Command & Conquer Communications Center tip
- Dawn of the Tiberium Age (C&C remake on the Tiberian Sun engine)
- Vanilla Conquer (C&C & Red Alert source ports)
What do you think of this game? Please rate it below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.