|Game added by:||MrFlibble|
|Part of group:|
|DOSBox:||Supported (show details)|
Download from this site
|File||File type||File size|
This is a liberated game: it was originally shareware, but on 8 March 2016 author Anthony Hamilton released a Windows port as freeware (please see the links section below for download).
Description (by Webfoot Technologies)
Hit the balls with your launch-pad and knock away bricks until the screen is cleared. Try to keep at least one ball on the screen! Features:
- Simultaneous 2 player mode
- Silky-smooth animation and gameplay
- 32 channel 32-bit digital stereo sound
- Built-in level editor
- Over 150 action-packed levels
- 24 different enemies and 15 powerups
- Weapon shop with over 10 different weapons... And more!!!
- PowBall official game site
- PowBall Renaissance ((PowBall remake from the same author))
- PowBall DeluXe (Windows port of PowBall)
What do you think of this game? Please rate it below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.