Steel Panthers II: Modern Battles
|Game added by:||MrFlibble|
|Part of group:|
|DOSBox:||Supported (show details)|
Download from this site
|File||File type||File size|
The playable demo has a tutorial and three scenarios from the full game.
Description (by Strategic Simulations)
Steel Panthers Invades the Modern Battlefield.
It's tank vs. tank in this modern-day version of one of the most successful wargames ever! Set in Europe, Korea, and the Middle East from 1950 to 1999, Steel Panthers II: Modern Battles puts you in command of a single squad or an entire battalion.
In addition to modern tanks, you'll have access to all the appropriate unit types - including helicopters, jet fighters, and missile sites. Keep track of your favorite NCOs and officers and call upon them throughout your career. Challenge the many ready-to-play historical scenarios - or create your own!
- The random scenario generator plus powerful scenario editing features mean no two scenarios need be the same.
- The latest from Gary Grigsby, author of such hits as Pacific War, War In Russia, The Great War, and Steel Panthers.
- Modern Armaments Include: Choppers, SAM's, Cluster Munitions, and Modern Anti-Tank Missiles.
- SuperVGA graphics, extensive animation, modern video combat footage, digitized photos, and digitized sound effects add up to a wargame that looks and sounds as good as it plays!
- Steel Panthers II: Modern Battles official game site
- winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank (Windows port of SPMBT)
- Steel Panthers (fan site) tip
What do you think of this game? Please rate it below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.