UnReal World 2.15
|Game added by:||MrFlibble|
|Violence:||This game includes violence|
|Part of group:|
|DOSBox:||Supported (show details)|
Download from this site
|File||File type||File size|
NOTE: A significantly updated Windows version of the game is freely available from the official website (see the links section below).
Description (by The Three Relaxed Byte-Biters)
UnReal World is very unique RPG loosely placed in the far north at the iron age. It brings you the joy of the roguelike-games and even more:
- very realistic, enchanting and charming game system & world with northern mytology.
- lots of quests, adventures and thousands of
square kilometers of wilderness to explore.
- skill based system including tens of skills
from cookery to hideworking.
- intelligent creatures and fellow-men.
- rituals and active spiritual world!
What do you think of this game? Please rate it below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.