|DOSBox:||Supported (show details)|
Download from this site
|File||File type||File size|
Download full version
You can download the full version of Z from the download stores listed below.
If you buy a game you don't only get the full version game, you also support DOS Games Archive. For every sale we receive a small fee from the download store which helps us to keep this free website alive. Thank you and have fun!
|Game title||Download site|
|Z: The Game||GOG.com|
|Z||Green Man Gaming|
|Z Collection||Green Man Gaming|
Description (by The Bitmap Brothers)
- A real-time wargame in a totally free environment, unhampered by discrete turns or dull hex grids.
- A hair-raising race for territory and resources as you attempt to crush your opponent completely before he overpowers you.
- An intuitive control interface - no need to wade through a large and boring manual, just pick up and play.
- Super smooth multi-directional scrolling.
- Twenty challenging levels played over five deadly planets each with a unique terrain ranging from frozen Arctic wastes to nightmarish lands of fire and lava.
- Robot soldiers with individual personalities which determine how they react to different situations and how effectively they carry out your orders - will they chicken and run, or march gung-ho into the jaws of hell itself?
- Six robot types with unique personalities and their own weapons, ranging from humble rifles to machine guns and anti-tank missile launchers.
- Robots perform up to 40 different actions, created with an incredible 2000 frames of animation.
- Eleven types of hardware for your robots to control, from tanks, jeeps and armoured personnel carriers to gattling guns and missile launchers.
- Many different buildings, including factories, radar and repair installations, to capture and control.
- Sophisticated computer opponents with many individual styles of play.
- Fast and frantic multi-player combat. Battle against another human opponent over serial or modem link or link up to four machines on a network.
What do you think of this game? Please rate it below on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is the lowest and 10 is the highest score.